The British University in Egypt

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The British University in Egypt

Learn how to think, not what to think!

2 posters

Your own ideology!

BubblezZ
    BubblezZ
    Admin

Your own ideology! Empty Your own ideology!

Post  BubblezZ Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:27 pm

An ideology is a certain orientation of thinking, so if you were , for example chosen to handle a whole country , what ideology would you apply ... what would you ban and allow in your country , which foreign countries would you choose to be friends with ... all in all what will you do in order to have a perfect country Very Happy

me for example , i would erase some unuseful buildings as well as garbage that's spread all over the country

i would ban toktoks that really annoy me and maybe replace them with other "mini cars" that may look better

i would engage outings more by increasing the number of malls , parks and cafes

i would delete all means of transport that exist and replace them with new , clean ones and then make drivers pay huge taxes if they don't clean them everyday!

i would try to equalize a bit the social classes by increasing job places , cheaper education and better health care

..i will be back with some more later Smile
    AmrH
    AmrH

Your own ideology! Empty Re: Your own ideology!

Post  AmrH Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:17 am

I'd enforce inhumane penalties against whoever breaks the laws. This is the only way you can control Egyptians!

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:32 pm